Saturday 31 December 2011

Follow that...

Many people have already posted about New Years and resolutions and goals and all that malarkey, and so I thought I should give my thoughts an airing in a complete lack of originality.

The year of 2011 has been easily the best year of my life.  My 6 months in Australia was full of fun, laughter, great new friends, new experiences, a thoroughly wonderful time.  Starting University has been great too, I have met more wonderful new friends, the course is really enjoyable, and Winchester is a nice place to live.  Add to this keeping up with old friends in Portsmouth and Poole, and I have had so many good times. Oh, and along the way I finished the first draft of one novel, and half wrote another.

I have 2 very simple resolutions for the New Year, but as I type this I have no idea whether I am going to achieve them!

1 – Write as much but better

2 – Have as much fun as in 2011

Have a happy New Year everybody, see you soon! J

No comments:

Post a Comment