Sunday 5 February 2012

Times can be tough

Wow, would you believe it?  It is a month since my last blog post, and I didn’t even publish that one in case it upset somebody very special to me.  But although this post is long overdue, I have come to do it because I have something to say, not just because it is overdue!

University is a wonderful place, and I have lots of coursemates that have became really great friends in such a short time.  I cannot overstate how much it has meant to me to be accepted as ‘one of the gang’, and I love so many of you dearly as friends.

As our time here continues, and we are now well into semester 2 (week 4 no less), I know that some are struggling a little with living away from home, with studies, with friendships and with relationships.  Things can be tough at times, and while all our friendships have grown very quickly, they are also deep and close, and we can all be there for each other.  I’m not going to give you trite answers for any problems you are facing, but I will always give as much support and friendship as I possibly can.

My happiness is no act, and while my life isn’t perfect, I really am having the time of my life!  If I can help any of you to be a little happier at any time, please do ask and I will do my utmost to increase your smiles!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment